Complaint Review: J K Harris

• Reported By: Dade City, Florida Florida
  • J K Harris
    4995 LaCross Road Suite 1800
    Charleston, South Carolina

J K Harris Heartless Company...took 3500.00 from us.. did nothing Charleston South Carolina

In 2002 we paid this company $3500.00 to clear our tax debt in OIC.

After sending and resending the same paperwork with a promise they would get our tax problem solved for a much smaller amount..they did nothing except hand us lame excuses until we caught on.

We were sent a letter with some forms which we filled our and sent back in. in 2007 for a class-action suit against JK Harris.

We have heard nothing since then.

My husband has since had a stroke, and is handicapped and I am the only one able to work.

We could use that $3500.00 but when I researched the settlement I could find no contact number to see if we would be receiving a refund.

We went to a tax avocate who worked with us and we were put in as uncollectable because of our financial statis.

My advice is go to a tax advocate first to let them mediate for you.

As soon as JK Harris found out we signed up for the class-action lawsuit we received a letter stating they could no longer handle our case..what a joke..they never did anything in the first place to help us nor did we want them or care.

If anyone knows about the settlement and the results or how I can contact them, I would appreciate a response.

Thank you..and beware of any false promises..

Sissy
Dade City, Florida, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/j-k-harris/charleston-south-carolina-29406/j-k-harris-heartless-companytook-350000-from-us-did-nothing-charleston-south-carolin-397056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content