Complaint Review: J P Media Ltd. (of Great Britain)

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2003
  • Reported By: 92315 California
  • J P Media Ltd. (of Great Britain)
    2505 Anthem Village Drive Suite E #593
    Henderson, Nevada

J P Media Ltd.(of Great Britain) ripoff - $249.95 was drafted out of my bank account as though it was a POS, point of service purchase! Henderson Nevada also, in Great Britain

thank god i reconcile my bank account ! I noticed an unfamiliar item as though it was a debit for a purchase, J P Media, Ltd., it appears as POS on the statement. My pattern is to frequently use my bank account debit card for services and purchases.

When I phoned the "vendor" to inquire, I was told that they, this "customer service agency" who handles many vendors, no longer services JP Media, they then immediately asked for my bank account and number, of which i refused! they offered no other help and were very vague.

I went on line and found alot of scam talk and articles about JP Media on Google,and also from those sites learned that JP Media has a website, JPMedialtd.com and that they are actually out of Great Britain, "GB" appears as the country of origin on my bank statement as well. The JP Media website is a one pager spelling out "if you have a charge mis-placed on your bank account... yatta, yatta, yatta, contact us and we will respond to you in 2 business days...." I just sent them a nasty email and tomorrow will go to the bank and have this fraudulent charge removed.

Jan
92315, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2003 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/j-p-media-ltd-of-great-britain/henderson-nevada-89052/j-p-media-ltdof-great-britain-ripoff-24995-was-drafted-out-of-my-bank-account-as-th-72383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content