Complaint Review: J2 Global Communications

• J2 Global Communications
    6922 hollywood blvd
    hollywood, California
    United States of America

J2 Global Communications E-voice Acct Deactivated without notice, they want a copy of my creditcard! hollywood, California

I signed up with Evoice a coupe of weeks ago. Now the acct is deactivated.  Customer service says it is because of security reasons and they want me to send a copy of my billing statement or a copy of my credit card to their Finance Dept.

I get the phone number of the Hollywood office from a foreign customer service rep but no body answers at any extension.  Then I search the internet for the company J2 Global and find many complaints.  One reads just like mine.  Then I read a report from here at Ripoff Report and decide to make my own.

Never has a compnay done this. Asking for a copy of my credit card.  I don't feel safe sending it.  Now I have to try and cancel to acct before they try to Charge my card.  If I can't cancel the acct I will write another complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2011 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/j2-global-communications/hollywood-california-90028/j2-global-communications-e-voice-acct-deactivated-without-notice-they-want-a-copy-of-my-c-786693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content