Complaint Review: JACK IN THE BOX

• Submitted: Sat, September 30, 2017
  • Updated: Sat, September 30, 2017
  • Reported By: Cheri — W. Hlwd. California U.S.A.
  • JACK IN THE BOX
    22664 Ventura Blvd
    Woodland Hills, California
    USA

JACK IN THE BOX HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! DEFECTIVE PRODUCT CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! Woodland Hills California

We received coffee in a DEFECTIVE CUP which spilled all over the car and our clothing, shoes, etc. The manager Samuel Morales offered a paltry $25 which I rejected. He suggested I get an estimate from the car wash across the st. It was $140. He refused to pay it.

I filed a complaint w/ Corporate Ofc. They HIDE from customers by not providing their contact info (phone, email) on their website. I finally was able to file a complaint & get a report #. Weeks later received a call from Priscilla Burke who offered a paltry $50. I wanted $100. We settled on $75. She promised a check would be mailed the following wk. A MONTH went by & no check. Called her. She claimed I never agreed to the $75. LIE! She refused to allow me to speak w/ her Supervisor or provide his contact info. A few wks. later I receive a call from a man who agrees to mail the $75 check ASAP. That was a month ago.

3 MONTHS LATER I HAVE GOTTEN NOTHING BUT THE RUNAROUND!

A DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE LAWYER NEEDS TO FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM! They will be seeing us in court!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2017 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jack-in-the-box/woodland-hills-california-91364/jack-in-the-box-horrible-customer-service-defective-product-class-action-lawsuit-woodla-1403355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content