Complaint Review: Jackie Parker, Upstate Mobile Drug Testing

• Jackie Parker, Upstate Mobile Drug Testing
    4736 Onondaga Blvd.
    Syracuse, New York
    USA

Jackie Parker, Upstate Mobile Drug Testing Agressive, Insulting, Bully, Sleazy Syracuse New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complete Fabrication/ Posted with the sole purpose to smear my company

After being hounded by Jackie Parker of Upstate Mobile Drug Testing for a few weeks despite repeatedly telling her I was more than happy than with my current drug testing company. I eventually gave in and agreed to meet with her, thinking that after I reiterated that I was satisfied with and loyal to my current drug testing company, she would finally move on to someone else and leave me alone.

Boy was I wrong.

During our meeting, she bad-mouthed my current provider, told me I was making an irresponsible choice in working with them instead of her, and even told me that without her, drug users were going to get people hurt or killed at my company and I was going to lose everything. Talk about sleazy sales tactics! I tried to politely end the meeting, but after over an hour of this nonsense, I had to demand that she leave or I would have to call the police to escort her off my property. [continued below]....

..... She continued insulting me on her way out, claiming that I had no idea how to run a business and that I’d be back soon, begging for her help.

I have never met such an unprofessional “business person” in my life. I guess the sales tactics Ms. Parker developed for Upstate Mobile Drug Testing depends on bullying small business owners until they simply give up to avoid further conflict.

I am happy with my drug testing company, and have no intention of leaving them, but I can say with absolute certainty that if you are looking for a company to handle your drug testing, stay as far away as possible from Upstate Mobile Drug Testing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jackie-parker-upstate-mobile-drug-testing/syracuse-new-york-13219/jackie-parker-upstate-mobile-drug-testing-agressive-insulting-bully-sleazy-syracuse-1050195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complete Fabrication/ Posted with the sole purpose to smear my company

AUTHOR: jackie parker - ()

This posting is a complete fabrication designed to intentionally smear my reputation and do harm to my company.  At no time did this alleged meeting or phone calls ever take place.  1. It appears the posting is from Arizona.  I am located in a totally different state.   2.  I do not make sales calls.  I have a sales manager responsible for all sales and marketing and the position is held by a male worker.

At any time I can provide valid references from reputable companies in our service area.  Myself and all members of my staff pride ourselves in conducting business in a professional ethical climate.  I am a member in good standing certified by DATIA - Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association and meet the requirements and the higher standards by being a DATIA Accredited Collection Facility.  I am also a member of SAPAA - Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association.

It is a shame that I need to waste anytime or energy responding to this type of scam where anything can be posted and then a company steps forward and for a fee offers to clear the bad posting on google search.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at jackie@upstatedrugtesting.com.