Complaint Review: JACKSON HEWITT TAX COMPANY

• Reported By: FLINT,MI 48505 Michigan
  • JACKSON HEWITT TAX COMPANY
    3614 CLIO RD
    FLINT, Michigan

JACKSON HEWITT TAX COMPANY I WENT TO JACKSON HEWITT TO FILE MY TAXES THIS YEAR AND I WAS RIP-OFF THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO GIVE THEM A 1085.00 FOR THE IRS AND THE WORKER STOLED THE MONEY FLINT Michigan

*Author of original report: FIGHTING BACK WILL HELP!!!! SO FIGHT,AND WIN AND YOU WILL RECIEVE YOUR MONEY

JACKSON HEWITT TAX COMPANY IN FLINT MICHIGAN RIP ME OFF THIS YEAR WHEN I FILED MY TAXES THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAD TO GIVE THEM 1085.00 THAT WAS MONEY THAT I SUPPOSED TO GIVE TO THE IRS THE IRS TOOK THERE MONEY OUT OF MY TAX RETURN. JACKSON HEWITT ALSO TOLD ME I WAS UNABLE TO FILE MY SON AS A CREDIT WHEN YOU'RE FILING A 1099.

THAT'S NOT TRUE THEY FILED MY SON. THEY TOLD ME IT WAS NOT THERE FAULT THAT I HAD TO TAKE THAT UP BETWEEN THE LADY THAT FILED MY TAXES IN THERE COMPANY. SOME ONE HELP ME I AM ONLY 22YRS. OLD WITH TWO BABY MY PARENTS DIED WHEN I WAS 17YRS. OLD . I FEEL THEY SHOULD HELP ME.

Monisa
FLINT,MI 48505, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2004 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jackson-hewitt-tax-company/flint-michigan-48505/jackson-hewitt-tax-company-i-went-to-jackson-hewitt-to-file-my-taxes-this-year-and-i-was-r-87915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

FIGHTING BACK WILL HELP!!!! SO FIGHT,AND WIN AND YOU WILL RECIEVE YOUR MONEY

AUTHOR: MONISA - (U.S.A.)

My name is Monisa and I filled this report on Jackson Hewitt. Now I'am writting back to inform everybody that on my birthday 5-7-04 I went to court aganist Jackson Hewitt everybody told me to forget about my money that it was just lost.
Some said all money aint good money,and that I would recieve something better for the lost. I went to court that day thinking I'am going to fight to the end to get what I knew was mine.
God Blessed me and I recieve all my money back, court fees,and my tax prepartion fee back. I won!
So my advise to everyone who had the same problem
with this company or any other company please fight do what ever it is to win. If you give up you're a loser and that is why so many company get away with these things because people give up to easy they're quick to listen to the word of mouth instead of finding the facts.