Complaint Review: Jackson Rents and Supply

• Jackson Rents and Supply
    17046 Cortez Blvd
    Brooksville, Florida
    USA

Jackson Rents and Supply Jackson Land and Building Inc.Ron L Jackson Ripped Me Off Brooksville Florida

*Author of original report: Update

On 20NOV2015, I rented a Bobcat T110 from Jackson rents for the weekend.

The Bobcat seemed to work fine until it was under a load. I am not a Professional, it seemed to be a problem with the hydraulic and/or electrical input control. The small Skid Steer was fly-by-wire. The control problem was verified by 2 other witnesses.

I called the company at approx. 4:00 PM on Sat getting the companies electronic message service and the hours of operation. I could not receive a person to help me with this problem.

I put the project on hold, waited until that Mon and arrived first thing that morning just before 0700 AM to receive help. I was met instead with arrogance, rudeness, and told I was incompetent by Ron Jackson (owner). I am disabled, but I don't think that was called for. I asked for credit on a machine that works and was refused.

I spent $360 to rent a machine that was broken, insulted, and at the end of the day still did not have my failed drain field dug out.

I didn't ask for my money back, I just asked for a machine that worked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2015 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jackson-rents-and-supply/brooksville-florida-34601/jackson-rents-and-supply-jackson-land-and-building-incron-l-jackson-ripped-me-off-brook-1274241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update

AUTHOR: - ()

I followed advice and filed a report and now rebuttal with the BBB, West Florida. The case number is 67325354, if anyone wants to follow this complaint.