Complaint Review: JAGDIOR.COM

• Reported By: DRD — New York USA
  • JAGDIOR.COM

Internet
    USA

JAGDIOR.COM JAG SITRA DIOR, JOEY SITRA, JOEY DIOR, JOEY SITRA DIOR, JAG SITRA JAGDIOR.COM is ran by Jag Sitra Dior aka Joey Sitra Dior, Joey Sitra, Jag Sitra Los Angeles Internet

I met Mr. Jag Dior through an investment conference and he eventually offered me to work with him on a specific deal. I decided to undertake some due diligence on this individual as something did strike me as ¨off¨. I was able to find a picture of this very same person, under the name Joey Sitra Dior, under a different company and with several Ripoff Reports against him.

I cannot validate the veracity of these other Ripoff Reports, but I did do some due diligence on some profiles I found online related to ¨his company¨ and could not find these individuals on the alumni database.

Based on other Ripoff Reports, it seems he likes to operate by working along reputed senior executives like myself to gain credibility and perpetuate some form of scam.

I suggest extreme caution when working with this individual, and undertake thorough due diligence, IF you decide to engage with this person, as he surely has a ¨silver tongue¨and has an answer for everything, but I can definitely confirm, I could not validate his claims on alumni databases, meaning these profiles are either fake or these people do not have the track record they claim and I can only assume that would be the case if further investagation was done to verify his many other claims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2017 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jagdiorcom/internet/jagdiorcom-jag-sitra-dior-joey-sitra-joey-dior-joey-sitra-dior-jag-sitra-jagdiorcom-1390933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content