Complaint Review: Jaguar Containers

• Reported By: jaguarcontainers — Denver Colorado USA
  • Jaguar Containers

Nationwide
    USA

I'm writing this posting in hopes of saving any one else what I went threw..I ordered 20ft. Container from pitbull containers , it was delivered 3 weeks late and on top of all that it leaked and was not wind and water tight as they said..I'm not being picky just wanted what I paid for and what was wrote in contract..free of structural damage doors open and close properly wind and water tight..their is no way rust bucket they sent me could ever be wind and water tight ..now salesman and company agents won't return my call..credit card dispute is already in process..hope this helps feeling ripped off !,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2015 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jaguar-containers/nationwide/nbsppitbull-containers-scam-fraud-deception-shady-ripoff-mislead-wong-information-1234456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
3Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You should include phone numbers in your report

AUTHOR: S - (U.S.A.)

This company is shady when it comes to spamming Craigslist. You should include phone numbers in your report so that other people that are thinking of doing busness with this company can find this report.

1-844-(((redacted)))

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Disgruntled Ex Employee trying to extort MONEY from me

AUTHOR: Jaguarcontainers - (USA)

I employed this guy for 1 1/2 years. I no longer needed his services so I terminated his employment. Now he's trying to extort money from me by ruining my name. I don't owe you anything. I paid you by paypal for your services. GO F*** yourself.

678-508-9798

William Coit

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Jaguar & Pitbull Container both operate by William Coit and they are professional Scammer

AUTHOR: Jonakey - (Atlanta)

Hey,

Myself Mohammad Hasan Miah . I worked last  3 years for Jaguar & Pitbull container INC . Those 2 company oparate by William Coit and they are professional SCAMMER who buy stolen Container and Sale it on Craigslist .

Their Main terget to make their company top on google by useing Craigslist Poster like me ( Jonakey ) and they always love to SCAM peoples by selling cheap . Water leaked , Stolen Container .

You will find full report here :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"The Secret Diary of Craigslist Ads Flagger"

Business not affliated

AUTHOR: - ()

Apparently the businesses are not related to one another.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

REMOVE THIS LINK. ADDRESS YOUR COMPLAINT TO PITBULL CONTAINERS

AUTHOR: Jaguarcontainers - (USA)

I need for you to delete this report with Jaguar Containers, Inc name in the headline and body and address it to Pitbull Containers. Jaguar Containers, Inc was not involved in this transaction and did not perform any action related to this. Please advise that we're having our attorney prepare a draft of removal if this matter is not handled in a timely fashion.

William Coit

678-508-9798

jaguarcontainers.com

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You Did Not purchase your container from Jaguar Containers

AUTHOR: Jaguarcontainers - (USA)

You did not purchase your container from Jaguar Containers. It's two different companies operated by different management. Jeff Packer is the owner Putbull Container as of March 2015. If any fraud was committed, direct your complaints to him as our partnership was dissolved because of his mismanagement. Remove my company name from this complaint as Jaguar Containers is not associated with Pitbull Container. William Coit 678-508-9798 http://Jaguarcontainers.com