Report: #1196969

• Jail call services
    3523 McKinney Ave
    Dallas, Texas
    USA

Jail call services collects your money , makebelieve service , does not respond to phone calls or emails Dallas Texas

I believe this company is a total scam . I contracted with them to supply a phone number that was local to an Annapolis jail and would connect with the jail's authorized phone provider . I paid for 3 months service. My friend at the jail said no calls were able to be placed . My calls to the relay number did not do anything at my cell phone and I heard the message " The Google customer is unavailable , please leave a message .

When I tried to contact Jail Call Services number I was told " all customer service reps are busy , please leave your name and phone number " I left a message and no reply in over 3 weeks . WhenI emailed them at the address they use to sell sevices there has been no response in over 3 weeks .

Previously they answered emails dealing with pricing and called me back to tell me that the relay number was working . Their web page says "if you are not satisfied , you will get a refund " Pure b******* .
They take your money, do nothing and then go into stealth mode.
I tried to get a refund from Debit card company Green Dot and was told they can't guarantee the quality of a product or service and that I needed to contact Jail Call Services . Guess what I was screwed and have no recourse .

I filed a report with the FBI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2014 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jail-call-services/dallas-texas-75204/jail-call-services-collects-your-money-makebelieve-service-does-not-respond-to-phone-1196969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content