Complaint Review: `JailcallsUSA

• `JailcallsUSA

Internet
    USA

`JailcallsUSA Rude, crude and dishonest! Internet

This company is the epitome of rudenes and dishonesty. I signed up with the company for call forwarding services from Federal prison for my son. I paid the fees by debit card, but the phone from the prison would not ring to my line. For one week I tried to resolve the problem with the company online (they have no telephone contact info.), but was met with curt, condescending and rude remarks.

Finally, I emailed this company that I was going to seek a refund because I did not receive what I paid for and what they promised to provide. I was met with the vituperative response that they would block all call from my son and make sure the other providers would also. In effect he could never make calls again. I could not copy the exact words because they also blocked me from their emails and website and attempted to login into my email account with my password. Fortunately, Google did not allow the login from an unidentified device and I changed my password.

I have not yet  requested my bank to reverse the charge, but they continue to make this inane threat.  "OK.  We are contatcting the jail and forwarding your info. to collections for chargeback. YOU have been blocked. "

I advised that no refund had been reqursted from my bank and they had no right to block calls, disseminate lies and nothing to collect.

When I advised that I had read complaints about them in the Ripoff Report, The responded "

"And so will your info be as a banned customer to companys[sic] scam websites."

Incredible that this company is still in business. Such punitive and vicious action because I was only seeking what I paid for. I believe that they think we customers are the prisoners and they are the wardens. I am seeking other victims to file a class action through other websites allowing such actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2017 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jailcallsusa/internet/jailcallsusa-rude-crude-and-dishonest-internet-1395081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content