Complaint Review: Jaime Robles

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Reported By: Maria Ruby Santos — Long Beach California United States of America
  • Jaime Robles
    2630 East Bell Road Phoenix, Az 85032
    Phoenix, Arizona
    United States of America

Jaime Robles Jim Using my credit description to open an account with AT&T Mobility and not paying $798.80 of usage since 2011, according to reports from Diversified Consultants. Phoenix, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Did you follow up?

I received a letter today which states"Our attempts to contact you regarding your seriously past due account have been unsuccessful.  It is imperative that you contact us immediately to discuss payment.  Failure to comply with this demand may result in further collection activity.  This is an attempt to collect a debt."

First off, I do not have an account with AT&T Mobility so I cannot identify this debt with any of my past and current existing debts.  I've called the tel number in the letter and spoke to a customer service rep, and finally the supervisor and informed me of relevant information pertaining to this account.  With this information and the advise of the people in Diversified, I have to file a complaint regarding this person.  I have an excellent credit rating at this time and do not want to ruin this as it took years to build my credit score and as well as a daughter in college who still needs my help to get her through her school financially.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jaime-robles/phoenix-arizona-85032/jaime-robles-jim-using-my-credit-description-to-open-an-account-with-att-mobility-and-not-956759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Did you follow up?

AUTHOR: DCI - (United States of America)

Hello. Did you visit the website provided to you for completing the Fraud Affidavit that is required to ensure this is handle correctly? If not, or if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at:

consumersupport@dcicollect.com