Complaint Review: Jajah, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, June 17, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013
  • Reported By: Patrick — Los Angeles California
  • Jajah, Inc.
    200 West Evelyn Avenue, Moutain View, CA 94041
    Mountain View, California
    USA

Jajah, Inc. My Active Pre-Paid Account of Many Years is Suddenly and Inexplicably Dead/Disabled/Dis-Connected! Mountain View California

Oh Jajah. How I loved thee for so, so long. You were my only provider, and my loyalty to you prevented even a wandering eye to another. And then, for no reason, you jilted me and disappeared without reason. It was sudden. It was unexplained. It was terrible.

For years I used Jajah, pre-paying $20 to $50 dollars on occasion for their phone service. It saved me money and was convenient to use. It was also 99% reliable with good quality. This was more than reason to use this innovative internet telephony provider, who I thought was the cream of the crop.

Then, I dared to send them a simple customer support question via their website months ago. They did not reply. I sent again. Still no reply. I tried again, and again, and again and again. Each time, no reply. They are seemingly a New Economy co. that eschews and therefore prevents human interaction from you to them. It's odd, in my view, that a COMMUNICATIONS company doesn't actually believe that it's important to....you know...communicate with paying customers.

Eventually, I sent incendiray e-mails to them...attempting desperately just to get some sort of reply from them. I wanted to see if my insults would get a response. They did not. What they did get me was banned/turned-off/dis-connected. That's a shame, because all I want is to use their great service, receive a courtesy reply when I (dare to) ask a question of them, and spread the word that Jajah is a good service to buy (which I have previously done).

Instead, they've made me an adversary. That's all good and fine...it's their option to ban whoever they want...but now I want a refund of my approximately $20 dollars that is pre-paid in my account. There's no way to ask for it, since I cannot even send them an e-mail from their CONTACT US page anymore (I'm blocked, evidently). Apparently this advanced technology internetl telephony "phone" service company doesn't actually have a phone at their headquarters. Imagaine that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jajah-inc/mountain-view-california-94041/jajah-inc-my-active-pre-paid-account-of-many-years-is-suddenly-and-inexplicably-deadd-1059726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content