Complaint Review: Jam Enterprises

• Jam Enterprises

Nationwide
    USA

Jam Enterprises Company Order#12129 Not Fullfilled Internet Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: you are one of hundreds like you

*UPDATE Employee: the truth

I ordered an Scientific Atlanta HD/DVR set-up box for my TV on March 29 paid by check #197 BOA for $230. The person JAY who took my order said that within 2 weeks the uniy would be delivered. 2 weeks came and gone, no unit received. I called several times no response, however, asking me to leave a message and I did and there was no return calls.

Aftwe several calls, I got hold of JAY and he told me that there was huge back log that my order was delayed. I started to get suspision and called twice daily but there was totally and absolutely no human response except recordings. As of today, I am yet to receive the unit.

My order # is 12129.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jam-enterprises/nationwide/jam-enterprises-company-order12129-not-fullfilled-internet-nationwide-1048002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

you are one of hundreds like you

AUTHOR: jeff davis - ()

that is why the bbb gave this company an F

the truth

AUTHOR: ripoffed off - ()

hundreds of people have been ripped off by JEFF DAVIS owner of JAM.

Home office: 1970 la bellezza grv

colorado springs, co 80919

phone 719 593 1240

file a complaint with internet crime complaint center at ic3.gov/defaultaspx

file a complaint with englewood police at 303 761 7410. you will be given a file #. ask that this file is forwarded to the DA and in turn it will be sent the the AG. they require more of these type of complaints to move forward.