Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, August 13, 2017

• Reported By: Charlie — Norwood Massachusetts USA
JAMES A. SWARTZ
10 Marshall Street Boston, Massachusetts USA

JAMES A. SWARTZ Attorney JAMES A. SWARTZ promised legal work and representation then scammed me for $5,000 Boston Massachusetts

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I had a horrible experience with JAMES A. SWARTZ.  JAMES A. SWARTZ literally promised the world and did not deliver. Swartz took advantage of my family and me when I needed honest legal representation at a crucial time. Not only did Swartz  fail to file an appearance or the paperwork in time but he also violated the Rules of Professional Conduct by never sending a retainer agreement. Swartz  defrauded my family out of $5,000.

Swartz also sent a different attorney to court that was never authorized. This other attorney completely failed to represent me properly in court and actually helped the other side of the case. Soon after Swartz contacted my family for an additional $10,000 to continue his representation after the unauthorized lawyer made the situation much worse.

I was scammed and defrauded by Swartz  and I am writing this review to warn others to avoid him at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2017 05:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-a-swartz/boston-massachusetts-02108/james-a-swartz-attorney-james-a-swartz-promised-legal-work-and-representation-then-scam-1392399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAMES A. SWARTZ