Complaint Review: James Delaney

• James Delaney

Internet
    USA

James Delaney Rip off

We received an email from James Delaney asking for turf for a church without shipping and installation. He wanted pickup to be from my location. He wanted the total cost of 1,440 aquare ft with 5 gallons adhesive. He said he was buying for a church called Fellowship Community Church. We asked for more information suspecting spam. He wouldn't give a comapany name or a location where he is.

I googled his name and phone number cause he was being insistent about hearing back from me. That is when I saw the name Robert Baker not James Delaney and saw that there were other fraud alerts about him. I called him again and asked for more infomration telling him I thought there was fraud involved with his request and he told me "not to worry about it" and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2017 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-delaney/internet/james-delaney-rip-off-1350818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content