Complaint Review: james harden

• Reported By: bob — bristol Connecticut
  • james harden

Internet
    USA

james harden aka jim harden wire fraud Internet

On May 5, 2013, I purchased a hobby box of 2013 sports cards from an individual named Jim or James Harden who apparently runs a fraudulent website called www.surfcitysportscards.net. My account was debited and I immediately received an email stating that the order would be shipped and that I would receive another email with shipping information once the package shipped.  I never received the shipping information and the package never came.

The website provided a customer service number 330-430-9968, which is the personal cell phone number of Jim Harden.  The night I made the purchase, I called the 330 number and spoke with "Jim" for about 30 minutes.  He seemed like a nice guy, family man, etc. but he's not - he's a fraud.  To date, more than 1 month after my purchase, I have never received my order or a refund, despite numerous calls and emails.  Suprisingly, Jim responded to emails (but not to phone calls) and tried to explain that his merchant provider was holding his payments and that a refund was forthcoming, which is a lie.

In short, do not make any purchases from this website because you will not receive your order or a refund.  This website is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-harden/internet/james-harden-aka-jim-harden-wire-fraud-internet-1059460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content