Complaint Review: James Howard

495 Orange Show Blvd West
    San Bernadino, California
    USA

James Howard Goverment Grant Scam San Bernadino California

I wanted to report a scam about being awarded a Government Grant which i had Applied for in Feb. 2013 i did not hear from anyone until around November 2013.

I had paid over $1500 by Money Pak over a period of 4 months, for aGrant of $13,500 after paying so-called fees & the funds would be sent by wire transfer but things never went rite so i paid fees to have it sent to me by Western Union was given wrong MTCN number I did get most of the info from him, James Howard his Company he claimed issued grants for people whoneeded to pay off thier bills, start a business, etc.

I got his Address but he sounded like he was of Indian descent & he never changed his Phone # He also said they had an A- BBB rating & also were affliated with Money Pak & the FTC.

I have received an Eviction notice as i had used my Rent money to use so i could pay off my bills from the Grant & try to start over after losing our home to Countrywide Mortgage in 2008 as well as our life savings as i was part of the class action suite against Countrywide receiving a $55 check after losing thousands.

I need to get those funds back as i had 2 surgies in March & was living out of my Car not finding a place to live

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-howard/san-bernadino-california/james-howard-goverment-grant-scam-san-bernadino-california-1138133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content