Complaint Review: James Knight

• Reported By: LondonVRAR — California USA
  • James Knight

Los Angeles, California
    USA

James Knight BAFTA BOARD / AMD VR FRAUD Scam Artist Liar Crook Jerk Los Angeles California

James Knight is once again back to his old tricks. Several years ago he was accused of taking bribes for membership into BAFT, here in Los Angeles. I actually was unsure if this could be true, when it was discussed amongst the Los Angeles Membership.

Low and behold, a fortnight ago, I attended a BAFTA (I am a member), with my girlfried. She is no yet a member. He dad's family is from Manchester. She was born in the US. She has been acting for just shy of 3 years. She does book work on a regular basis, though her credits may not  be quite there.. to be approved for membership. I do not know James well, though we do know each other.. 5+ years. After 3 Jamesons.. he said if my girlfried applied for membership. He said I could count on his vote... though it is not a "lock" that she will be approved, though he would speak to other board members. He said it is quit common, to help each other out in this way. [continued below]....

.....

He did not directly ask me for money. He is now far too smart for that. He did work into the conversation that his son attends a private school, and that it is a small school that is always in need of funding. He asked (wink wink) if we would be willing to make a donation. He did not tell us the amount, only that we could give him a check and that he would make the donation in his name (to avoid attention).

We got the feeling that James was looking for upwards of $2,000.00. he went into considerable detail of the school and how it was helping his son. and how very expensive it is. and that his ex-wife is not in the position of assiting with the tutition.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2017 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-knight/los-angeles-california/james-knight-bafta-board-amd-vr-fraud-scam-artist-liar-crook-jerk-los-angeles-californi-1401625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content