Complaint Review: James Lugar

1506 7th St SE
    Austin, Minnesota
    USA

James Lugar Retired USU. S. Air Force Master Sergent Austin Minnesota

On 7 november  North Atlanta Magazine Corp. Sales per son coned me in to buying maazines promising one thing as to payin them for said maga zines Account Number: ARC 0182894 For  Magazines At an Average cost: Payment arangement: 30 monthly payments of only = $37.40. For a total of $1122.00.

They billed my Debit card $37.40 on 12/09/2013.  I received a phone call telling me they were billing my card $837.20 As a paymet, Charged my debit card that amount on12/11/2013. which over drawed my account of all my mone Hhich my Bank will Charge me Over $200.00 plus for overdraft loan. I am so broke I can not purchase food  or anything else.   This out fit is one big scam and ripoff outfit praying on senior citizens. Please help me recover this money.  They lied to me and false ly represented the means to pay. I could purchase several dozen magazines  for $1122.00 from the publisher for the same magazines.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-lugar/austin-minnesota-55912/james-lugar-retired-usu-s-air-force-master-sergent-austin-minnesota-1106284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content