Complaint Review: James Montanus / Jim Montanus Computer Scammer

• James Montanus / Jim Montanus Computer Scammer
    10575 CRYSTAL COVE LN
    BOCA RATON, Florida
    USA

James Montanus / Jim Montanus Computer Scammer Fraud, Criminal, Dead Beat Dad, Rip Off, Computer Fraud, Liar, Cheat, Boca Raton, FL, Scam, Scammer BOCA RATON Florida

Mr. James Montanus is a corrupt individual who sells computer parts over the internet and never delivers the merchandise. He has been banned from EBAY, Trade loop and Craig's List, his pay pal account even has been suspended but he finds a way to reopen another one after he gets paid. He is the king at internet fraud. He sells fake merchandise. Please anyone this is a warning that if you come across James Montanus aka Jim do not, I mean DO NOT fall for his malicious tricks.

I met up with him and found out that he is also a dead beat dad and does not pay child support why would you tell me that and that's messed up. He also lavishes at strip clubs like who cares and he will brag about all the stuff he does. Who cares and I'm not impressed your slim and a disgusting man. I just want my money you took from my husband and me.

You sold us damaged goods. [continued below]....

..... We forwarded you money and you took it. He also screws people over at local computer trade shows etc. He was arrested but is now back in business and is looking to hire people to help him with his scam. $15.00 an hour he says on his facebook page "My New Business". You owe so many people so much money. When are you going to make good with the people you took money from?

LOOK OUT FOR JAMES / JIM MONTANUS - HERE IS A PHOTO OF HIM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-montanus-jim-montanus-computer-scammer/boca-raton-florida-33498/james-montanus-jim-montanus-computer-scammer-fraud-criminal-dead-beat-dad-rip-off-1058820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content