Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, April 21, 2017

• Reported By: Joseph Nichting — Palm Springs California USA
James Simpson
10625 Palm Dr Desert Hot Springs, California USA

James Simpson James Simpson, James Keith Simpson Scam Con Ripoff Thief Felon Desert Hot Springs California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: TOTALLY FABRICATED.

Gentlemen and Ladies must beware of James Simpson in the Palm Springs area.  He was my friend and employee in the past.  He is charming when he needs to be.  He can talk the talk, but can not walk the walk.  Like they say if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then its a duck.  James is nothing but a con.  I trusted him to help me with my hospitality business and he ended up stealing from me and then bad mouthing me to my customers.

I forgave him since we were friends before.  He even helped me move.  But that's where it ends and starts.  After helping as a friend, he then threatened me if I didn't give him money.  IT's been a nightmare with him.  I had to file a restraining order against him.

I should've trusted my friends advice before when they told me to get rid of him.  He's infamous in Palm Springs by taking advantage of men and their kindness and generosity. [continued below]....

.....  I discovered that his criminal history is more than I expected.  He is a convicted felon several times.  He evidently is a sex offender I found info on the internet.  All his many cases are available at the courthouse.

Don't let him weasel his way into your affections cause he is a sociopathic person who will plan out his devious schemes over time, but you'll end up with a nightmare like I did and as with many other victims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2017 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-simpson/desert-hot-springs-california-92240/james-simpson-james-simpson-james-keith-simpson-scam-con-ripoff-thief-felon-desert-hot-s-1368920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Simpson

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

TOTALLY FABRICATED.

AUTHOR: Drama Buster - (USA)

I think a better source to identify and verify sex offenders is the Megan's law website where you will find no record of what the author of this article is reporting. I also remind the author that fabricating state sex offender registry documents is a federal offfense and highly actionable. The author is upset because somebody wrote a report on this website about him and blew his cover. Now the riverside district attorneys real estate fraud division has lodged a investigation into his activities. Now his house is empty and up for sale. Although he is a real estate broker he can't list the house himself because he's afraid of being arrested for mortgage fraud. Mercury in some crazy logic to get investors in his scam companys off his back wrote a report on himself claiming he was dead even attaching a forged birth certificate. See reports under: Mercury Marilla And Mercury Samala Marilla Anybody knowing Mercurys new location should contact the riverside county police.