Complaint Review: James Thomas

• James Thomas
    1315 Chestnut Hill Dr.
    Wylie, Texas
    United States of America

James Thomas J. Thomas Properties, LLC. Offers a advertising services but never provided any services in return while using non disputable payment methods to avoid charge backs. Wylie, Texas

Web site operating as AUTOCLPOSTERS.COM registered by J. Thomas Properties, LLC. and James Thomas has failed to provide any services in return for payments.  They offer a online advertising service for craigslist and take online payments.

After sending my payment and agreed terms to them for the advertising service I did not hear anything back from autoclposters.com or James Thomas owner of the PayPal account and domain, after a few days I emailed them to get an answer back about how they are having issues at this time and are not able to offer me the services at the present time but will in 2 or 3 days,  I thought this was ok.

After a week I emailed them again asking about my advertising, I received again another similar email about how they are unable to provide the service at this time but it should be only be a few more days.

Again, waited, after a week or so I emailed again,  And once again received the same response from them.

After about a month or so I requested a refund at that point all contact with this person stopped and we never heard from them again. Worried that I was just victim of a fraud I contacted the online payment service (PayPal) and they refused to refund the money because it was a service, they did mention that people will use PayPal to fraud people hide behind the no refund for services policy of PayPal. The PayPal account for them is owned by a James Thomas at this time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-thomas/wylie-texas-75098/james-thomas-j-thomas-properties-llc-offers-a-advertising-services-but-never-provided-a-524209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content