Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Gia — monrovia California USA
Jan Burns
1024 royal oaks drive apt 818 monrovia, California USA

Gia Brookwood loans is a joke monrovia California

Brookwood loans is the worst company to do business with. I took a loan in 2015 of $2600 and they charged me at 116%. I paid $270 a month with only $35 going to the principal. When I got hurt and couldn't pay they sued me and all the money I'd paid them for almost a year didn't come into play at all. They sued me for $3500 but no interest added, that I know of. I pay them $175 but they didn't report these payments to the credit report agencies, which was why I agreed to pay them. They are rude and unprofessional, preying on people who are desperate. I needed a car and the fault was mine in accepting but at least they could show a little respect. They may be legal but totally unamerican. They should be put out of business. I am still paying them but felt I had no choice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2017 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jan-burns/monrovia-california-91016/gia-brookwood-loans-is-a-joke-monrovia-california-1361117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jan Burns