Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Park Forest Illinois United States of America
Janet Taylor- Psychic Studio
2503 West Lincoln Hwy. Merrillville, Indiana United States of America

Janet Taylor- Psychic Studio Laura Johns GYPSY SCAMMER, SPIRITUAL CONSULTANT, LIFE COACHING, PALM & AURA READING Merrillville , Indiana

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

. [continued below]....
....I came to psychic studio for a tarot reading during a break-up looking for comfort and someone to help me connect with someone I had a crush on. I ended up spending $4,000.00 on gypsy "work" and in a twisted co-dependent relationship with the woman who was scamming me. It started with a chakra cleansing to clear me of all the negative energy she found. Amazingly, the cleansing wasn't done in my presence but in her work-space. Then she said she could do work to unite me with a lover. If I spent more, I could get more better results. Don't ask me why, but I believed her, and then the cash started flowing out to her. She asked me to bring in new clothes and cologne like my lover would wear with the price tags on to do her work. I was asked to bring in cash wrapped in white paper with my name and my lovers name on it for her work. The money had to be approved by her superiors in churches in Chicago, and if it was tainted it would be returned. No receipts were given ever, and if I raised my voice or swore at her, she said I would still have to pay for the materials and she would stop her work. She told me her superiors weren't as friendly as she was, and they'd talk to me if I had a problem. Can you believe it? Yes you're right, I was an idiot, and shame on me. Shame on you to if you fall for this crap. She's a gypsy. Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/janet-taylor-psychic-studio/merrillville-indiana-46411/janet-taylor-psychic-studio-laura-johns-gypsy-scammer-spiritual-consultant-life-coachin-1017003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Janet Taylor- Psychic Studio