Complaint Review: JANIS SPINDEL

• JANIS SPINDEL
    NEW YORK
    NEW YORK, New York
    United States of America

JANIS SPINDEL SERIOUS MATCHMAKING UGLY, RUDE, DECEITFUL, MONEY HUNGRY! NEW YORK, New York

*Consumer Comment: Janis is lying here

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Don't Trust These Reports

Where shall I begin... Let me just get straight to the point. She is a LIAR!  All the BS on the Internet about how many marriages she has arranged is FALSE!!

I met with Janis recently and she is truly UGLY IN PERSON!  She dresses tacky, her entire look is GROSS.  She has 0 class and I do not believe she has the type of men in her database as she claims to have.  These men must be DESPERATE TO HIRE HER!

This just tells me how much there is a VOID in this market for a real, upscale matchmaker with class & integrity.

Good luck out there my women friends!  Save yourself some time and money, go anywhere but to Janis!!

Best of luck.

xoxo

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/janis-spindel/new-york-new-york-/janis-spindel-serious-matchmaking-ugly-rude-deceitful-money-hungry-new-york-new-york-992645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Janis is lying here

AUTHOR: lizben - ()

She does charge up to $700 by the time you have paid all her fees.

Yes, all the meetings are in public cafes ( maybe not all Starbucks). She lives in a very regular, not so well maintained building. NOT where a successful  EX Wall Street Guy would live.

She has 3 documented cases to her credit.  Most people can claim to have been responsible for matches, so it's hardly an accomplishment.

Well, I have to say it's a bit mean to comment on her looks. But she is asking for it.... as she is constantly insulting the women who pay her behind their backs.  I know, I've been there. Usually after meeting these women, she would say...." another desperate woman deluded about her market value.....look at the size of her a*s."

She's been married 30 years... whoopeee... maybe her husband needs her financial support?.... seriously, this lady owes the gov't money for unpaid taxes.

The only reason why someone would post here is not because they have too much time on her hands, but because she really is a scam artist.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Don't Trust These Reports

AUTHOR: Janis Spindel - ()

Well since most of the people that have nothing but time on their hands to do this , can not be trusted, that is where I would start. I do not meet women at starbucks, and I do not meet women for an hour, and the fee is not , nor ever has been $700.00 so all the facts are wrong. Sad that you think I am ugly, I guess that's why I modeled for years and have one beauty contests when younger. I am not a dating service , I am a matchmaker , so If in fact I told you that I had a husand for you, then what is the problem? What are you complaining about if you could have been matched? Your spelling is horrific by the way and how funny that you recomend Samantha, or is this actually her wriitng this review? For your information all of my marriages are documented and all media outlets have had to check them all out if they write an article about me. I apologize you have such anger issues and I do honestly feel bad for you. If you would like to discuss this and your feelings please feel free to call me at the office . By the way I never lost a job as if you did your due diligence you would know I have been an entrepeneur since I was 16. when I was in the garment center I sold to BG, Henri Bendel , Saks and all the major dept. stores and once again your facts are wrong , I am married 30 yrs to an ex wall street guy who as a hobby took up personal training so he could stay as ripped as he is . So sorry you are so jealous and so angry. Good Luck to you as you for sure will need it.