Complaint Review: Janus options

• Reported By: William — Wyoming Ohio USA
  • Janus options

Internet
    USA

Janus options/ Mr.John Bishop and Mr. Brian Nolan I deposited 300 dollars into an account at Janus options and after talking to Mr. John Bishop I decided I wanted my money back.Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Time

Mr Bishop replied "You have to talk to my boss Mr Brian Nolan" I replied I don't want to talk to your boss just give me my money back. This was the beginning of May of 2016 it is now May 24th of 2016 and I have yet to receive my money

I invested in a company called Janus options, which is an online trading company. I invested some money hoping to enlarge my bank account. After talking to a man named John Bishop I opt out and told him I wasn't interested and told him to put my money back into my account. He quickly told me I would have to talk to his boss, whose name was Brian Nolan. Brian ask me to give it a try and I quickly said no they just wouldn't give me my money. That's when I knew it was a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2016 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/janus-options/internet/janus-options-mrjohn-bishop-and-mr-brian-nolan-i-deposited-300-dollars-into-an-account-1307392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Refund Time

AUTHOR: Janus - (USA)

The author of this article obviously did not read the clearly stated withdrawal policy. It takes at least 15 days to process a refund because it's a credit back to the credit card used to deposit the funds. He/she does not state if he/she put in a withdrawal request from the website either. Verbal monetary transactions are not allowed. After a withdrawal is requested, depending upon the country, it can take 15 to 30 days for the refund to appear on a statement. We would suggest that the author of this report, read the disclosures on deposits.