Report: #1208440

• Reported By: isa — espoo
  • japan partner inc

Internet
    USA

japan partner inc, japan partner ltd, fraudulent exporter of second hand vehicles from japan Nagoya japan Internet

Japan partner claims to be a legitimate exporter of used vehicles from japan, but from my experience, It is my opinion that Japan partner is unscrupulous company that has created a notion of legitimacy in order to continue defrauding innocent buyers from overseas and get away with it. I fell victim to an online fraudulent transaction with japan partner LTD. I opt not to keep quiet about my experience, as often people defrauded keep quiet and allow these sort of companies to continue with their dishonest ways. I hope that my warning will prevent others from experiencing what I went through.

I made a CIF payment to japan partner for a vehicle to be shipped to my home country back on September 2013. Before I made the payment, they promised to deliver the vehicle in less than five weeks. But once I made the payment, I waited for months but they did not deliver the vehicle. No one contacted me to explain what was going on and when I tried to follow the matter I was told that I was being nuisance. I begged them to at least refund me the money but they declined.

After months of waiting, I realised that I was on the path to losing my money. They kept lying to me and many times promised to contact me and did not. I confronted the contact person and threatened to report them to Interpol and expose them through the social media. They begged me not to and promised to send the vehicle. After another endless waiting and follow-ups, they made an offer to ship the vehicle in parts for me to re-assemble, an offer I vehemently refused.

To keep me off their back, they shipped me a junk of a car that failed inspection, refused entry and registration into my country. I believe that, once they realised that I was serious about exposing them, they decided to ship me this vehicle that was probably illegally rebuilt unit or even re-modelled. I have been trying to reason with them since in vain.

There are many other similar cases regarding this company that have being posted in the internet. some can be found at japanpartnereview.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2015 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/japan-partner-inc/internet/japan-partner-inc-japan-partner-ltd-fraudulent-exporter-of-second-hand-vehicles-from-ja-1208440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content