Complaint Review: Jared Shafer

• Jared Shafer
    3642 Rick Stratten Ave.
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

Jared Shafer Patience bristol, Jared Shafer is a private guardian crook. He charged me $5,000 cash to visit my Uncle Las Vegas, Nevada

Jared Shafer is a crook.  He's my uncle Frank's private guardian.  They let him take over in 2011.  Since then, no one in our family can visit him to see if things are OK.  I kept calling Shafer's office and after ten calls he finally answered.  Shafer said your uncle Frank is running out of money.  I'll let you see him if you bring me $5,000 cash.

I know this isn't legal, but no one in Las Vegas will help me.  I'm going to get the money and pay Mr. Shafer so I know my uncle Frank is OK. I did not know private guardians could be so mean. A friend told me everyone who has a guardian gets treated this way.  It is not right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jared-shafer/las-vegas-nevada-89120/jared-shafer-patience-bristol-jared-shafer-is-a-private-guardian-crook-he-charged-me-5-910998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content