Complaint Review: Jarome Hollingsworth

• Reported By: Anonymous — California USA
  • Jarome Hollingsworth

, California
    USA

I've worked with this person named Jarome Hollingsworth for a month for a music video project. I hired him in late July and was supposed to rehearse for 2 months but never did. I only did 2 rehearsals in one month with Jarome, I paid him the down deposit to secure his position in my project, then he did not complete the assignment that I assigned him to do for a music video. Now I am letting future clients of his know not to trust him because he will bait and take your money & not complete your project. Be alert before hiring Jarome Hollingsworth. You will thank me for reading this and being aware of this thief/scammer. Do not trust this young man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2016 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jarome-hollingsworth/california/jarome-hollingsworth-bad-dance-crew-fraud-thief-buena-park-ca-california-1329922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We've come to an mutual agreement

AUTHOR: - ()

As the author, I ask for this article to be removed because We've settled this matter and we resolved our differences privately and personally. Thank you.

Updated: We are working our case personally

AUTHOR: - ()

I want to say as the author of this article, that Jarome Hollingsworth and I had a misunderstanding and we are working our differences out privately. As the author, I will revise this and say that we've come to a mutual agreement of resolution.

AUTHOR: - ()

Beware before hiring Jarome Hollingsworth as a choreographer. Here is a photograph of him