Complaint Review: Jason Scott Realty

• Jason Scott Realty

, Select State/Province
    USA

Jason Scott Realty Rude, Unknowledgeable, Unprofessional Milwaukee Wisconsin

First of all, the representative wanted me to fill out the purchase agreement myself in its entirety. I responded to her email stating the purchase agreement was blank and asked her to fill out and I would sign. After several emails back and forth to the JSRM rep regarding what name and address should be placed on the PA documentation she finally provided me with a purchase agreement that was again partially completed. After all the time that passed I decided to call the city regarding the parcel to ensure it was active. I spoke with the City representative who informed me that property was sold 2 weeks previous. He also informed me that he hadn’t spoken to anyone from JSRM regarding the domicile in question.

After hearing this unfortunate news that the JSRM rep had wasted my time for several days, I called her and informed her what my findings were with the property. She was biligerent, ignorant and rude and told me my information was wrong as she had in her system that the property was active. I asksed who did she speak to at the City offices and she couldn’t provide me with the information. I asked her who her broker was and she said my sister and you can speak to her assistant Jim at extension 103 of a fax number she provided. I told her (as I am a RE Broker) that I didn’t want to speak with her assistant by I wanted the name and direct phone number of her broker aka sister. She then hung up. She then proceeded to send me a nasty text message simply stating you are rude and I don’t like for my time to be wasted. I informed her that I don’t engage in unprofessional disucssions but would speak with her Broker relative to her behavior. She then stated she already had. I reiterated for her your sister right? She verified it. I then told her do not harass me any further.

I have never deaIt with such unprofessional behavior in the 18 years I have been a broker and developer. I expected a response from the broker after reading this, but she never responded to my concern. So, I felt I needed to let the general public know that the broker within this establishment condones this behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jason-scott-realty/select-stateprovince/jason-scott-realty-rude-unknowledgeable-unprofessional-milwaukee-wisconsin-1126511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content