Report: #209758

• Reported By: Boston Massachusetts
  • Jason Taylor - Metabofuel - Oral Bright
    1084 East State Road Suite J
    American Fork, Utah

Jason Taylor - Metabofuel - Oral Bright - Revenue Worx Scam, Ripoff Artist American Fork Utah

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response to above report

I was only ripped off once when I made the mistake of ordering one of their products. Since then I've been researching and have found that there are tons of these scams going on. I figured, if I can't get my money back, I might as well help keep others from getting scammed out of their money. With that I started researching Metabofuel. Here is what I've found out.

Owner
Jason Taylor

Companies
Revenue Worx - www.revenueworx.com
Metabofuel - www.metabofuel.com
Oral Bright - www.oralbright.com
various hoodia products

Contact Info
Jason G. Taylor (owner of Revenue Worx)
info@revenueworx.com
Cell: 801-404-7100
Office: 801-756-1825
Fax: 866-341-6750

Address:
1084 East State Road suite J
American Fork, Utah 84003

I hope I help at least one person stay from getting ripped off by this scam artist.

Janey
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2006 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jason-taylor-metabofuel-oral-bright/american-fork-utah-84003/jason-taylor-metabofuel-oral-bright-revenue-worx-scam-ripoff-artist-american-fork-u-209758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response to above report

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

I am Jason Taylor, and I am not the owner of Metabofuel. We just handled fullfillment and processing for them and many other accounts.

If Janey-Boston Mass, has concerns she can call me. All of my info is posted online. Right out of my email. I believe the report was from a competitor of mine, and will do whatever I can to have my staff resolve legit issues.

Please know we run clean business.

Jason Taylor