Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2016

• Reported By: Chuck — highlands ranch Ohio United States of America
Jasper Roofing
5856 Vasquez Denver CO Denver, Colorado United States of America

Jasper Roofing  Jasper roof ? Protect you most imortant invesment Denver, Colorado

I live in Highlands Ranch CO. Recently we had a hail storm  and I began to check out several roofing companies .  Several of my neighbors had Jasper roof ads displayed so I considered them as the front runner to replace my roof. On the surface they seem to be a decent company, New trucks, decent web site etc . Prior to calling Jasper  I decided to watch them work since they had several jobs going on close to my home. That is when I discovered some problems ! Jasper says that all of its workers are certified ,licensed and insured ! I spoke with 3 different Jasper crews here is the the information that I got.Jasper subcontracts all roof jobs ! After talking to at least 20 different workers it turns out that most of them said they have no insurance !  Actually several admitted that not only did they not have any type of workers comp insurance but were not legally allowed to work in the states ! Not sure how a company can describe them as fully insured when the workers are not even here on a visa ?  So I decided to check this company out a little more, Turns out they have had several accidents to include  a fallen worker killed in  Woodland Park  ! When  I contacting other companies !There was solution I came up with to protect myself ! I found another roofing company and they had no issue showing me documents  for every worker they sent to my house ! So here is what I suggest when the Jasper crew shows up at your home check IDs and get insurance information for every worker at your home !  Be safe any  real company should follow such basic rules as insurance for workers and quite frankly they should be authorized to work legally here !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jasper-roofing/denver-colorado-/jasper-roofingnbsp-jasper-roof-protect-you-most-imortant-invesment-denver-colorado-949921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jasper Roofing