Complaint Review: Jayride Bookings

• Jayride Bookings

Internet
    USA

Jayride Bookings Shuttle booking company pulls Bait and Switch Internet

I booked a shuttle ride with Jayride bookings from Midway airport in Chicago to my hotel in Rosemont. I booked with them because the fee seemed reasonable. I booked this shuttle at least a month in advance. I also booked the return ride from my hotel to the airport. I received a confirmation from them and seemed confident everything was set.

Less than 10 hours before my flight I received an email telling me that they were cancelling my shuttle because the company no longer provided the shuttle. When I contacted them they sent me a website with a shuttle at double the price I initially paid. This is a prime example of a bait and switch. It put me in a difficult situation since they cancelled at 8:30 PM and my flight was at 6:30 AM the next morning. They tried to make it so I had no other choice but to use their more expensive option. especially since I was flying in from out of town. When I called the shuttle company that  they had booked me with that company told me they no longer had shuttles from Midway airport and hadn't for awhile. This is a very deceptive practice.

When I asked them about my return ride they said they did not cancel the return ride at that time. However, less than 24 hours before my return ride home they also cancelled that shuttle. This again left me in a difficult situation.

I will say they did refund my money, but by cancelling the shuttle rides they put me in a difficult situation. i would not recommend them and encourage you to find a different company or you could be left hanging with no ride in an unfamiliar city.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2017 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jayride-bookings/internet/jayride-bookings-shuttle-booking-company-pulls-bait-and-switch-internet-1392148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content