Complaint Review: J.B. Hunt Transport

• J.B. Hunt Transport
    615 jb hunt corp drive
    lowell, Arkansas
    United States of America

J.B. Hunt Transport worlds worst trucking company lease purchase ripoff lowell, Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: Explain the "fuzzy math".

When i hired into jb hunt i was told i would earn anywhere between 1500 to 2500$ a week. thats a big fat lie. They lie to all the drivers. i hired in in january of 09 and i kept complaining about not making any money. they kept telling me ohhh its gonna get better next month... just hang in there. Yeah right..... I quit in october. I would have quit a lot sooner, like when i was at a terminal getting a PM. they told me when i turn in my truck i have to take it louisville ky. I was in detroit the week before. they told me if i leave it there they will put on my DAC that i abandoned vehicle.

I worked for them for 9  months.. heres the run down of their fuzzy math. I grossed 57,051$ for 9 months of work. my net income was 5,900$

I would never recommend this company to anyone. they lie they cheat and they steal. legally of course... through fuzzy math. The day they get nailed to the wall like they have been doing to all of their drivers. will be one of the happiest days of my life.

i just wish there was an attorney with backbone to take them out to the cleaners . just like they have been doing to drivers all this time. i lost my car, my apartment, and fell way behind on my other bills. all because of jb hunt. someone needs to put them out of business.

I learned my lesson. and that is... jb hunt is the worst company to work for in the US!!! DRIVERS BEWARE!!!!! Any company out there is wayyyyyyy better than jb hunt any day! dont work for them, you will  not profit, you will not pay your bills. and they will not work with you to get you home on time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2009 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jb-hunt-transport/lowell-arkansas-/jb-hunt-transport-worlds-worst-trucking-company-lease-purchase-ripoff-lowell-arkansas-513507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Explain the "fuzzy math".

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Did they say you "would" or did they say you "could"?  There's a big difference.

You said your net was $5900 based on their "fuzzy math".  Please explain that.  What were your expenses?  What were the deductions?

2009 was and still is a tough, tough market for trucking.  As an independent contractor you are operating as an independent businessman.  If you don't have the business, you don't have the income.  Its as simple as that.

But more important, please explain the "fuzzy math".  Did they make mistakes in computation?  Or, were the computations correct but the income was down and therefore you net was low.

So, explain the "fuzzy math".