Complaint Review: Jc Barn

• Jc Barn
    3385 Deer Valley Drive
    Alpharetta, Georgia
    United States of America

Jc Barn - jcbarn.com Jc barn, took my money, never bothered to send product Alpharetta, Georgia

I placed an order with jcbarn.com for an external battery charger on 1/4/10.  I selected two day delivery at an additional charge.  The next day I received two emails, and two phone calls from the company because the address in my billing wasn't correct.  I corrected the address and my bank account was billed.

They emailed me a confirmation and fedex tracking number.  It was supposed to be over night delivery, and the date I was supposed to receive my product was 1/7/10.  It is now 1/14/10 and I have not received the package.  I called fed ex, and the company printed the label but never had anyone pick it up or even drop it off to be delivered.  I've tried to call the company multiple times, to no answer.  Left messages and haven't had any of them returned.  They took the 107.00 dollars, and kept the productg.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 02:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jc-barn/alpharetta-georgia-/jc-barn-jcbarncom-jc-barn-took-my-money-never-bothered-to-send-product-alpharetta-ge-554200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content