Complaint Review: Jc Barn

• Jc Barn
    3385 Deer Valley Dr
    Alpharetta, Georgia
    USA

Jc Barn I ordered an external batter charger from JCBarn but never received it. Alpharetta Georgia

I placed an order with jcbarn.com for an external battery charger on 6/10/13.  I selected two day delivery at an additional charge.  The next day I received an confirmation email stating the order was received.

They emailed me a confirmation and order number.  It is now 6/20/10 and I have not received the package.   I've tried to call the company multiple times, to no answer.  Left messages and haven't had any of them returned.  They took the 59.00 dollars, and kept the productg.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jc-barn/alpharetta-georgia-30004/jc-barn-i-ordered-an-external-batter-charger-from-jcbarn-but-never-received-it-alpharet-1060726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content