Complaint Review: Jc Penny Salon-

• Reported By: dallas Texas
  • Jc Penny Salon-
    333 N.highway 67
    Cedar Hill, Texas

Jc Penny Salon- Jc-penney no talent stylist-- no customer service Cedar Hill Texas

*Consumer Comment: Cedar Hell

I'am so disgusted with jcpenney salon, services in cedar hill, tx. I had an 5:30p appt on 04/24/09-- for a relaxer,& cut. Ok I get there on time, the receptionist(morgan-- I believe that is her name).. tells me to take a seat and lashawn, my stylist will be with me in a second. Well by this time it is 6:10--lashawn comes out with her folder in hand, and my information, and asked what I needed. I explained a cut..relaxer. lashawn immediately says well i cant do a cut. Now im confused like ok--why did the receptionist set the appt with you, she said you were good at cutting hair. Lashawn then states, well ok-- let me get another girl to do your hair.. Her name is rose, you can wait here she will be right with you. NOw its 7p-- rose never came back out-- to assist me. Another lady named karen comes back @7:30p-to explain to me she is going to cut my hair and relax me.I get to the back, she is doing a walk in-- and another lady under the dryer.. Now im confused because I had an appt--that was @5:30p-- Its now 7:30p-- I havent had my relaxer and lashawn, nor rose wanted to do my hair--Rose didnt even try to assist me, she just left me out in the front. Ok-- now karen is supposedly calling herself doing my hair. My cut is nothing like i showed her, I had to guide her on how to cut the back-- she didnt curl my hair-- It was extra dry when i left out. I didnt leave the salon to 10p-- I was so frustrated i just left-- She couldnt and didnt know how to do my hair-- she was just money hungry-- She(karen) kept saying im trying to make that money..

Then to top if off while im in the chair-- (Morgan) the non-friendly receptionist who over charged me and didnt care because it was friday night and she was ready to go out and kick it, and close her books. I have been calling since saturday morning to talk to a manager. NObody returns your calls-- I finally called the store manager Alan Mendoza-- no repsonse yet.. LADIES please dont go to this salon-- these ladies dont know what they are doing-- I went home and fixed my hair-- myself-- -- OOh i was charged $112.00 dollars.. When i called I was told that the relaxer was 60+ my cut would be 22dollars. HAH-- NOT, now does that sound right too you. Plus I had an appt @5:30p-- and didnt get in the chair--where my hair got screwed up until 9p- WHAT IN THE WORLD.. PLEASE I TELL YOU AGAIN-- DONT ATTEND JCPENNY SALON IN CEDAR HILL, TX-- RIP--OFFS AND NOT FRIENDLY...

Tamra
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jc-penny-salon-/cedar-hill-texas/jc-penny-salon-jc-penney-no-talent-stylist-no-customer-service-cedar-hill-texas-447217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Cedar Hell

AUTHOR: WhoCares - (USA)

To tell you the truth anything in Cedar (Hell) Hill, Texas is primarily the same experience, no service, people with  major attitudes and from what I hear the crime is going off the charts, but to look around the town, no surprising.  I was fortunate enough to have met a handful, when I say, handful, I mean very few really great people there, but that is not the norm.  So you experience at J.C. Penney is really not all that shocking.