Complaint Review: JCPenney Hair Salon

Wayne, New Jersey
    United States of America

JCPenney Hair Salon WHAT A SCAM!!! Wayne, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Work for JCPenney Hair salon

I had a $25.00, coupon for a FREE haircut.  The salon manager knew this before I sat down for a haircut.

When I went to the register to put the TIP of $5.00, on a credit card, the receipt was $30.00.  I inquired, and the stylist told me that she is a Master Stylist, and her fee is higher than the regular $25.00, haircut.

I was NOT told this before I agreed to have the Master Stylist cut my hair.  I could have had a $25.00 haircut anywhere.  I will NEVER go back there again.  It's a SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 04:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jcpenney-hair-salon/wayne-new-jersey-07470/jcpenney-hair-salon-what-a-scam-wayne-new-jersey-782234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Work for JCPenney Hair salon

AUTHOR: Nick - (USA)

I have worked in Michigan and Florida for Jcpenney hair salons, I have never seen any coupons for free haircuts.  Jcpenney coupons & specials are pretty standard chain wide. Different areas price services differently accourding to the average price in the area.

They did have coupons for a haircut and style for $25, and most coupons state there may be extra charges with different stylist and for aditional length.

Next time you sit in any stylist's chair, ask them before they even put a cape on you how much will my service cost.