Complaint Review: J.D. Byrider

Chandler, Arizona
    United States of America

J.D. Byrider Chandler Arizona RIPPED OFF Chandler Arizona

*Consumer Comment: And????

This place straight up sucks. Do not shop here ever. If you want a lemon, you'll get just that here. I bought my suv from this Chandler location and they were super nice up until I had a problem. Then they turned into rude assholes. I will never buy from them again! You should start by not even checking them out. You will regret it. I've had nothing but problems and for me, that's not good. I need to get to work every day and get home after. I'm wondering how long this thing is even gonna last.

I do not recommend anyone to this particular location or any JD Byrider locations for that matter. I've not read one good report. Here I am filing another bad complaint about them. I vow all of us who got screwed over by JD Byrider get into a class action lawsuit to get our money back and make them shut their doors at ALL locations. Some people will be out of a job but hey, that's not our problem. Shouldn't go to work for scam artists then! Please, for your own good, your own safety, do not shop here. Especially the Chandler Arizona location! Horrible service and horrible vehicles. There is a woman named Pamela here that is the only helpful one. Everyone else sucks. This place sucks. I am about to be their worst nightmare! Watch out for JD Byrider! They are out to screw you and possibly kill you with an unsafe vehicle. Class action lawsuit anyone?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jd-byrider/chandler-arizona-/jd-byrider-chandler-arizona-ripped-off-chandler-arizona-988093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

And????

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

So then, how many times have you had late payments???