Complaint Review: Jd byrider

• Jd byrider

, Connecticut
    USA

Jd byrider Poor customer service Branford Connecticut

I brought my 2007 Pontiac g6 01/27/2016. On 08/10/2016 I've been to the dealership 3 times already. I've contacted corporate about my issues and I was told because this store is a franchise there's not much they can do. I've talk to the general manager and because he was told by the service manager "there is nothing wrong with the car" there's nothing they are going to do. I was told by the gm if the tires have 50 percent life or more they don't touch the tires, that's why about 7 months I already have to by new if I don't want to deal with the sound that I believe is the wheel bearings. The regularly gets up to 225 and a couple time went a little over that, the service manager said that normal. I called early August to tell them I think my water pump is going because there was a spill under the passenger side car where the water pump is and i looked at the antifreeze and that was almost empty. [continued below]....

..... Since the first day I have used a gallon of the Dex cool antifreeze and I'm on to my second one. The car was shutting off on me while driving slow, I called they said bring it in we'll see what's going on. The engine light came on, I took it to AutoZone they said my mass air flow sensor was bad. I accepted that but then I looked at the fuse box and the fuse for the mass air flow sensor was missing not blown, completely missing I put a fuse in and that's fixed. I mentioned that because its funny that I didn't have that problem until I left from up there the most recent time. I was told they are not going to fix my car, not going to trade me out, and won't let me push a payment out in order to have the car looked over by a quality mechanic. If you are really hard up and having trouble getting a car go the jd byrider in meridan CT I wish I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2016 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jd-byrider/connecticut/jd-byrider-poor-customer-service-branford-connecticut-1321811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content