Report: #1231966

• Reported By: anonymous — Mckeesport Pennsylvania USA
  • Jdbyrider

Nationwide
    USA

Jdbyrider CNAC I called them asking payoff amount for month of April they said $5925.00. Monroeville Pennsylvania

I got a personal loan for $6111.00 from my credit union,they mailed check jdbyrider received it April 24,2015 plus deducted monthly payment from my account and I have never missed a payment. I asked them about my refund they said they owed Me $187.00 from the $6111.00. what about the April deduction from my checking account. Plus they sent the title to my credit union and sent me my payoff contract.

I called jdbyrider asking for the month of April payoff. They told me $5925.00. I took a personal loan for$6111.00 from my Credit Union. My credit union mailed the check and they received it April 24,2015. They also deducted $338.00 car payment from my checking account for the month of April. After I realized it in May I called and asked them why would they charge me when I paid the payoff. I told them they have to reimburse me and they said they only owe me $187.00 refund from the $6111.00 toward the $5925.00 payoff. How is that fair I never missed a payment with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2015 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jdbyrider/nationwide/jdbyrider-cnac-i-called-them-asking-payoff-amount-for-month-of-april-they-said-592500-1231966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content