Report: #1320956

• JD's Gun Shop
    2911 Main St.
    Parsons, Kansas
    USA

JD's Gun Shop Sell Guns on GunBroker, Hides errors, paints items, hides holes, corrupt Parsons Kansas

GunBroker Auction for S&W 651 J frame revolver, pics did not show that the gun had the wrong sight that did not fit the gun.  The sight had been modified and PAINTED black.  JD’s admitted that they knew the sight was from a larger K frame gun and offered to send a different sight.  They did send it but it does not match the original sight that should have been on the gun.  While changing the sight I found that the gun had two extra holes drilled in the top of the frame.

I purchased this gun and paid $715 due to the collector’s value.  With holes drilled the gun has lost all value to collectors and is worth very little.  None of this was shown in pics and not disclosed by JD’s.  I called to talk to JD and his wife said he would call me back soon after he had cooled down from my email request to return the gun.  Instead I received an email that threatened me that GunBroker would come after me if I gave him poor feedback and that he would not accept a return of the revolver.

Early in this process I received a voice mail from JD’s from a butt dial.  I listened to JD and Helen discuss the gun, it’s problems and their names that they called me.  I have purchased many items on GunBroker and never have had a problem until now.  Sorry I ran into this guy.  Beware, you may not be getting what you think you are buying from this guy.

JD’s contacted GunBroker and had them remove the poor feedback that I left them.  I used to trust GunBroker and relied on the sellers feedback.  Now that I know the feedback system is rigged I will have a hard time buying another gun this way.  It’s not worth the risk.  Beware of GunBroker also.

Please let me know if you have had similar experiences with JD’s in Parsons KS and GunBroker

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2016 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jds-gun-shop/parsons-kansas/jds-gun-shop-sell-guns-on-gunbroker-hides-errors-paints-items-hides-holes-corrupt-pa-1320956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content