Complaint Review: Jeff Goldman Worldwide Plumbing

• Jeff Goldman Worldwide Plumbing
    18752 Ventura Blvd #112
    Tarzana, California
    USA

Jeff Goldman Worldwide Plumbing Jeff R. Goldman Ripped me Off Tarzana California

*Consumer Comment: Question

Worldwide Plumbing and Jeff Goldman are a TOTAL SHAM, let me share my awful experience with you guys.

About a year ago, I enlisted the help of Jeff Goldman and his team of “professionals” to take care of the fixtures in my bathroom. I heard about the good prices and decided, why not?

So the day comes where I’m supposed to receive my service (I had it scheduled for 10 in the morning). Apparently there was some sort of miscommunication as I get a call from him at 9 (an hour earlier than the time discussed) saying that he was in front of the gate. Surprised, I reminded him that 10 o’clock was the scheduled meeting time and that I wasn’t even close to the area (my daughter’s show-and-tell ended at 9:45). Trust me, the confirmation email that I was sent had 10am filed next to the meeting time.

The next thing I heard was a large sigh and some grumbling. It got a bit awkward so I then told him that I could make arrangements to leave a little earlier than planned or we could just reschedule. Honestly, I would’ve been fine with either or.

What he said next was beyond me.

This is a direct quote from the guy, “Next time you make an appointment, stick to the d**n f---ing time.”

Wow. Your customer service skills could use a bit of work buddy.

Taken aback from this, I cut him off and responded with, “I clearly told Jeff that our meeting time would be exactly at 10, so the confusion is definitely on your guys’ end.”

He hangs up on me.

Seriously?! I called him back and he IGNORED my calls (all 15 of them). I decided that was the tipping point for me.

Flustered, I called Jeff Goldman to express my anger. He quickly apologized and told me that the miscommunication was his fault. He follows it up with telling me that he’s going to have a “talk with the tech”. Forget it! It’s not my problem anymore. I could care less with what he says to the guy. It was a simple d**n service, yet the guy didn’t even step one foot on my property before deciding to leave. Also, his choice of words weren’t exactly friendly either.

I was so angry at that point, that I was close to hanging up on the poor guy. To his credit, he did handle the situation extremely well while I was on the phone blabbing and complaining. He even went as far as to tell me that my next service with them was “free of charge”. Sorry Jeff Goldman, you sound like a nice guy and I do believe that you take care of things on your end, but I doubt that I’ll be coming back here ever again.

Oh and by the way, take care of your so called “techs”. They need an attitude check.

Finally, I leave you with a good article Forbes titled: "From sleazy contractor to bedbugs, Homowner scams on the rise"

forbes.com/sites/ashleaebeling/2012/07/31/from-sleazy-contractors-to-bedbugs-homeowner-scams-on-the-rise/#4bcd16455340

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2016 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeff-goldman-worldwide-plumbing/tarzana-california-91356/jeff-goldman-worldwide-plumbing-jeff-r-goldman-ripped-me-off-tarzana-california-1301136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author