Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Jordan — California USA
Jeff Goldman Worldwide Plumbing
18752 Ventura Blvd #112 Tarzana, California USA

Jeff Goldman Worldwide Plumbing Very Poor Service Tarzana California

Normally I wouldn’t be writing a detailed complaint like this, but I was so dumbfounded and pissed off that I just couldn’t take it anymore. Jeff Goldman & Worldwide Plumbing: if you want to retain your customers, try providing quality service instead of near-scamming people – just a tip for you.

I found out about Jeff Goldman and Worldwide Plumbing through my sister’s brother-in-law. Honestly, I don’t even know how the conversation came to plumbing in the first place. But anyways, he mentioned that Jeff Goldman helped him take care of his sink’s drainage issues with ease, not to mention the prices were a “d**n good deal”.

Ironically, like a planned event, our sink started vomiting out rust and brown water the following week. So, instead of going the logical route and taking the time to do my research, I jumped the gun and called Jeff Goldman at Worldwide Plumbing.

The conversation began with the usual back-and-forth pleasantries. I then began to describe our situation in the most descriptive manner that I could (i.e. my sink is spitting up last week’s sink water).

I’ll admit, Jeff Goldman is the kind of guy that makes you feel comfortable while you’re in near-panic mode. He never pushed me to the point where I felt like he was just another ordinary salesman. After receiving a pretty good estimate, my confidence reached new heights. He even went as far to tell me it was just a basic clog and that the job would be done quickly.

Jeff Goldman then went on to send over a tech to my house on the same day. I’m thinking, “Great! Our sink will be fixed within the hour (at most), and there’ll still be time to take care of my errands.”

Here’s where it started to become a mess. First, the Jeff Goldman went to the wrong address. It was easily corrected through a courtesy call by  him. Then, somehow, he took his sweet time driving two blocks (he was almost literally down the street from me) to my house. Seriously, how can a 2-minute drive turn into 30 minutes?

When he finally pulled up, I was already a little annoyed. I quickly brushed it off and led him to the kitchen sink. He immediately dropped down to the pipes and began searching for the source of the issue. Honestly, I started to question whether or not he knew what he was doing. I’m not an expert plumber, and please correct me if I’m wrong, but banging on the pipes (repeatedly) doesn’t seem like a good idea.

45 minutes later, he comes up to me and tells me everything is working fine. I nod in agreement and asked for the total cost. It turns out there was a $40 additional fee tacked on to the estimate. I asked him why and he casually told me that it was my fault that I supplied him with the wrong address (really?!)

I was in outrage by then. I demanded him to straighten this nonsense out. He quickly apologized and told me not to worry about the charge. The new estimate was written, and after paying for it, the tech was on his way.

The following day the so-called “repaired” sink clogged yet again and now I’m currently in the process of obtaining a full refund for this garbage of a service.

So please, for all that is holy, do NOT go anywhere near Jeff Goldman and Worldwide Plumbing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2016 02:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeff-goldman-worldwide-plumbing/tarzana-california-91356/jeff-goldman-worldwide-plumbing-very-poor-service-tarzana-california-1296478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Goldman Worldwide Plumbing