Complaint Review: Jeff Rudek - AllStar Restoration - Top Gun Construction

• Reported By: mesa Arizona
  • Jeff Rudek - AllStar Restoration - Top Gun Construction
    1826 W. Broadway Ste 1
    Mesa, Arizona

Jeff Rudek - AllStar Restoration - Top Gun Construction did not complete restoration job ROC involved still not doing anything Ripoff Mesa Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Case was resolved and closed.

Allstar restoration was hired to restore my home after water damage. I have the reg. of contractors involved and the contractor is still not doing anything. He is saying I ordered items under my name and he cannot fix the problems untill I give him the information. Funny thing- I went to home depot where he ordered the items and got an invoice with his company name address and information for the items he is saying I ordered.

This guy flip flops more than a fish out of water. The carpet went in on March 19, and I called him that day explained there was a line in all 3 of the seam areas. He came out the next day and stated the lines (with all their gluey crust) were within industry standard.

As the carpet was special order, I explained he had thru the 21 of march to reorder the carpet, as home depot would not be carrying it anymore. He waited until I got the RoC involved to even call me back. The cabinetry in the kitchen has concrete slab all around as his sub did not measure correctly due to Jeff not telling them. The seams in the ceiling are not level and when you put a level over them it rocks like no tomorrow. There are holes in the grout, the paint is not correct, among many other problems.This contractor is a ripoff!! He does not coordinate with other contractors for work, he even made his workers pay for damage to my personal property our of their own pockets. He is registered under Top Gun Construction and Allstar restoration. Be wary before you contract or employ Jeff Rudek for any job.

Nightmare
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2007 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeff-rudek-allstar-restoration-top-gun-construction/mesa-arizona-85202/jeff-rudek-allstar-restoration-top-gun-construction-did-not-complete-restoration-job-261872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Case was resolved and closed.

AUTHOR: Jeff Rudek - (United States of America)

This case went to the register of contractors. They found my work to be within industry standards. This woman owed a substantial amount of money and was looking for a way to pocket this money. The complaint was resolved and closed.

Jeff Rudek