Complaint Review: Jennifer Coburn / JC Consulting Marketing

1948 SE 24th Avenue
    Homestead, Florida
    United States of America

Jennifer Coburn / JC Consulting Marketing SCAM! FRAUD! Homestead, Florida

On December 2, 2009, Jennifer Coburn (JC Consulting) sent me a contract and an invoice for $240.  For $240, she was supposed to conduct 30 hours of coldcalling on my company's behalf.  From December, 2009 to today, I have been attempting to obtain a refund.

On Feb. 10, 2010 she claimed there was a death in the family and she was in NY and that is why I had not heard from her or received any reports.

On Feb. 23, 2010 she claimed her brother was diagnosed with cancer.

On March 10, 2010 she claimed to still be in NY and that she would refund 50% of my money.

On April 19, 2010 I sent an email and received an email from someone named Mark who claimed to be her account manager.  He said that Jennifer's brother had passed away and she was in NY but would be back the following Monday and would issue a refund.

That was 5 months ago.  I have emailed and emled her time and time again with no response.  This woman has taken my money and I want it back.

I am willing to work with FBI, other victims, whatever it takes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jennifer-coburn-jc-consulting-marketing/homestead-florida-33035/jennifer-coburn-jc-consulting-marketing-scam-fraud-homestead-florida-643356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content