Complaint Review: JENNIFER JUDICE,

• Reported By: Andrew G — Miami Florida USA
  • JENNIFER JUDICE,

Nationwide
    USA

This is what happened when I met with Jennifer Judice, THE OPPORTUNIST!

It's the oldest trick in the book, and now it's been adapted for use by unscrupulous lenders. There are many variations, but the gist is this: A potential borrower is baited with an enticing loan offer, like a competitive interest rate or low monthly payments. That person puts a serious amount of effort into preparing for financing, until shortly before it comes time to sign on the dotted line, the lender presents completely new—and much less favorable loan terms.

Victims of the bait-and-switch scam often go through with obtaining the more expensive mortgage because they feel they're already too invested in the loan to back out, or are fearful they won't be able to find financing for their dream home elsewhere. [continued below]....

..... Meanwhile, the lender reaps a generous profit without having to do anything outright illegal.

Not only was she unprofessional, she is a compelte FRAUD, AND OPPORTUNIST!

Mortgage Loan Originator

9485 Sunset Drive, Suite A150

Miami, Florida 33173

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2016 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jennifer-judice/nationwide/jennifer-judice-money-solutions-llc-columbus-capital-lending-opportunist-desperate-u-1296242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
15Consumer
5Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Trying to rescue Jennifer

AUTHOR: John Robie - (USA)

How funny that the gentleman comes to Jennifer's rescue telling you how long he has known her and she use to work for him for all those years. How she is nothing like these 7 other complaints. YET YOU WILL NOT GIVE YOUR NAME. Yes people are strange.

The Complaints are all True

AUTHOR: Vincent V - (USA)

I am amazed at how desperate people are for attention and the lengths that people will take. Talk about opportunists! I have never heard of such lies in my life. I have known Jennifer Judice for over 30 years. We have been friends and we dated for 5 years. She is the kindest and most professional woman I have ever met. She is not only beautiful on the outside, but beautiful inside too. These pathetic obnoxious comments are a cry out for attention to a man that was rejected by Ms. Judice, it is clear to see. Weak men need to take their insecurities out on someone and Jennifer was his victim.

Get a life whoever you are! And as far as her work ethics? She ran one of my companies with the utmost integrity. She is a woman of her word, she is an efficient hard worker and would recommend her for any executive position out there.

Ugly side of dating

AUTHOR: DMK - (USA)

I recently met Jennifer on a dating site. She appeared as a normal person. After meeting in person, I was really disgusted. After much conversation it became apparent that she is on every dating site and actually takes advantage of people. She also asked me very private questions about my personal & business life. The is loud and lacks decent manners. Truth is, she is unattractive in person. Smokers voice, heavy make up, deep wrinkles. Her profile said she is classy and seeking the same. Joke! There is nothing classy or sophisticated about her. She dresses like a cheap clown! As I read here, she is an opportunist and this is true. She is a desperate old woman in my opinion.

The Complaints are ALL TRUE

AUTHOR: GP Anon. - (USA)

I met with Jennifer Judice  (Money Solutions) recently to discuss business, over dinner. She told me on the phone that was the only time she had available. My first impression was that she was a nice person. What was shocking was her behavior 5 minutes later. She had already gulped down a cocktail, and then ordered another. During our conversation I found her to be very unprofessional & unknowledgeable, and not savvy in the lending business at all.

She also ordered 2 appetizers, lobster and 2 side dishes, then 2 deserts, because 'she could not make up her mind'. Then she barely ate her lobster & asked the waiter to wrap it up along with the deserts so she could take it home.

After such a disappointing evening, I decided to google her and then I came across all these complaints. She deserves NO business with anyone that she takes advantage of. She was very obnoxious, unpleasant and vulgar during our dinner conversation and was chastising many developers.

End result, NO THANK YOU JENNIFER JUDICE!! Talk about NO CLASS, NO INTEGRITY, au contraire! She is not what her friend posted as a positive review, which Jennifer most likely wrote it herself.

Jennifer is the Most Ethical and Hard Working Woman I Have Ever Met!

AUTHOR: Joan - (USA)

I saw these bogus reports and just had to say something. I have known Jennifer Judice for over 25 years. She is by far one of the most ethical and hard working women I have ever met. Because she is beautiful, men are always hitting on her. She is also beautiful on the inside and she has told me stories about the advances some of her clients have made on her, but the class act that she has been very cordial and careful how she has handled these men. Unfortunately, men's egos can be bruised when rejected, even in a nice and classy manner. You do notice that these complaints are all from wounded men. These people have nothing better to do in their life than bash a wonderful person because she was uninterested in their advances. You know what I say? SHAME ON YOU! Get a life and may God punish you for your evil words on my dear friend. Anyone that knows Jennifer and has worked with her, knows how extremely professional she is and how hard she works for her clients. I felt the need to address these atrocious complaints. I hope this puts all this negative BS to rest!

Sincerely,

Joan Vandercamp

Loud and Rude

AUTHOR: ANON - (USA)

I worked with Jennifer Judice, Money Solutions, and she requested confidential & private documents that were really not part of the loan. And she was very loud, aggressive & impatient on the phone. She made numerous promises, and in the end, pulled a Bait and Switch!! In this scam a legitimate lender provides terms to a borrower but then changes the loan terms right before closing. Incredible waste of time!

Unprofessional, Contentious, Rambunctious, Ignorant, Arrogant, Uncultivated

AUTHOR: AB - (USA)

What an unusual encounter!

Recently attended an event, I had the displeasure of meeting Jennifer Judice. My first impression was, is she dressed for Halloween? This was actually a classy venue and she was wearing huge gaudy fake jewelry to go along with her heavy, loud make-up and 2 inch long fingernails painted blue. The worst part was, after being introduced, she would not stop talking for a second. She was aggressive and in my face. I was so put off...that no matter what she was trying 'to sell me on', all I could think about was escaping. She even went on to ask me if I had any great friends to set her up with! This behavior is absolutely unprofessional, contentious, rambunctious, ignorant, arrogant, and uncultivated.

I don't mean to be callous, but she really ruined the evening, and not just for me, but for a few others I noticed. I was actually thrilled when she targeted someone new to torment so I could actually speak with astute, knowledgeable, and well-informed professional people. I am from New York originally and unaccustomed to this type of behavior at events. Perhaps this is a reflection of Miami & this industry.

Untrustworthy

AUTHOR: AB - (USA)

I recently had dinner with Jennifer Judice to discuss business, and was really taken aback by her demeanor. She was very loud and quite aggressive. I was embarrassed to be having dinner with her as people at other tables were looking over to see what she was 'going on' about. Very unprofessional... If you did not see her point of view, she was argumentive and rude. She didn't seem to realize it, as this just appears to be her way of dealing with people. I am not deaf, so no need to raise your voice constantly. She also criticized Eric at Halpern & Associates. After 2 martinis, she was rambling on about everything, and interrupted me when I tried to tell her that she was being loud. This is not the way to do business!

Untrustworthy

AUTHOR: BA - (USA)

#10 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Serial Dater

AUTHOR: JenniferJ - (USA)

Clearly this person is unstable. He writes a nasty rebuttal about me then 2 days later, says it was not him. How many Mark Gordon's are there? I do not know any! And if he was not the author that wrote this, how would he know about it?

UNREAL PEOPLE!

#11 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Jennifer Is A Serial Dater

AUTHOR: JenniferJ - (USA)

Really?? What is wrong with people!! This is so cruel! I have no idea who this person is and have never been out with a Mark Gordon.....EVER! I am NOT a serial dater,and cannot for the life of me, understand why anyone would hurt me, my character and integrity so viciously! This is ugly, hurtful and BOLD LIES!! Evil.. Evil... Evil SICK Individual!

The Report is not correct

AUTHOR: Mark Gordon - (USA)

I am not the Mark Gordon as stated in the review. I have never dated or met Jennifer Judice. I have filed a report with the authorities and the operator of this website notifying them. If you have and concerns I request you contact the operator of this website for the email address and contact information of the real provider. All images are also used with out my permission.

#13 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My name is Mark Gordon

AUTHOR: Mark Gordon - (USA)

I am not the person who said I dated or that Jennifer Judice is a serial dater. I want the record to be clear on this and I have filed a report with this company and the police for a false information report. I have never met this person. I encourage anyone who feels the original report to be true to have them verify the originator email and phone number as they are not mine.

SERIAL DATER, USER

AUTHOR: Mark Gordon - (USA)

Jennifer Judice is a SERIAL DATER. She will go out with anyone to have a free dinner. I met her on a dating site and she appeared 'normal'. Then after she had several drinks, she told me how she dates so many men. She meets them on dating sites. I felt used after she told me this and she said it like it was no big deal.

I googled her and found a lot of information about her. Not very impressive to say the least. Hope to meet better quality women in the future! Save your $$ and don't bother going out with her!

Jennifer Judice is the Most Ethical Woman I Know!

AUTHOR: Dan and Marlene - (USA)

I am amazed at the AUDACITY of this complaint! I have done several loans with Jennifer and have referred a lot business to her. She has always gone above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience. She was efficient and specific as to what documents she needed and was always available for questions. We have always had a great experience and trust her immensily. My wife and I have bought a few properties throughout the years and I would never use anyone else. THESE ARE LIES!

This is Preposterous!

AUTHOR: Michael P - (USA)

I have been a friend and colleague of Ms. Judice's for over twenty years. Rarely have I seen or heard of her going to dinner with a future client to discuss business. She is the most professional and classiest women I have ever known and have never seen her described as this person claims. This sounds to me that Ms. Judice turned down the advaqnces of this indivudal and his ego is bruised. What a horrible way to act out! To try and ruin a wonderful person's reputation. Jennifer is loved by anyone who comes in contact with her. She is kind, selfless and loving. She has class and sophistication and has never been discourteous or rude. She has business and personal relationships that span global and for decades. This person should be ashamed of himself! Get a life loser! Karma will get you.

#17 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This Report about Jennifer Judice is a BOLD LIE

AUTHOR: JenniferJ - (USA)

Whoever wrote this, which by the way has fictitcous name, is a LIE. I have been in the mortgage industry for over twelve years and have always been a professional of honesty and integrity. I have NEVER worked with an Angrew G nor have had a situation that has EVER been a " Bait and Switch" in my career! This is as vicious and disgraceful thing this person has done to tarnish my reputation and as well as Columbus Capital Lending nor Money Solutions is ALL A LIE.  I have no idea why anyone would be so cruel but I assure none of this is true!

The author of this report has chosen to use a fictitous name which expresses cowardice. The report is NOT TRUTHFUL! I am a hard working professional and never has my integrity been questioned. This response is necessary because of the need to set the record straight.

Thank you.

UNPROFESSIONAL, PHONY, PENNY-PINCHING

AUTHOR: SW - (USA)

I met Jennifer Judice for dinner (as she requested) to discuss a loan. She went on and on about her personal life. She made sure and ordered the most expensive items on the menu and had several drinks. She was LOUD, RAMBUNCTIOUS, RACOUS, CHEAP, DISCOURTEOUS & ILL-MANNERED! She meets every definition of a loan SHARK.She should be ashamed but she is not. She is on a mission to sell you any type of loan and is just looking out for herself. I hope this is a first and last for me to sit through such a stressful dinner with an unethical person.

Opportunist

AUTHOR: MK - (USA)

JENNIER JUDICE HAS NO WORK ETHICS. I RECENTLY MET HER AND SHE WILL SAY OR DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO A DEAL!!

Jennier Judice is a person who exploits circumstances to gain immediate advantage rather than being guided by consistent principles or plans.

She is clearly a person who maximizes his/her benefit in every action he/she takes.

#20 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Jennifer Judice is an Honorable and Professional Businesswoman

AUTHOR: JenniferJ - (USA)

The author of this report has chosen to use a fictitious name which expresses cowardice. The report is NOT TRUTHFUL!  I have been in the Mortgage Industry for over twelve years and have worked hard to be professional at all times. Never has my integrity been questioned. My records indicate I have never dealt with an " Andrew G". The person behind this report has maliciously sought to tarnish my reputation, as well as that of Columbus Capital Lending and Money Solututions. This response is necessary because of the need to set the record straight!

Sincerely,