Complaint Review: Jennifer Lutke Of Jennifer's Boutique

• Reported By: Virginia Beach Virginia
  • Jennifer Lutke Of Jennifer's Boutique
    JennifersBoutique.com
    Kalamazoo, Michigan

Jennifer Lutke Of Jennifer's Boutique ripoff, ignores cutomers, never received merchandise Kalamazoo Michigan

On 6/28/05 I was contacted by Jennifer Lutke of Jennifer's Boutique: "Dear Meagan, Jennifer's Boutique has been selling their products on ebay for some time, but we have decided to bring our website back!"

On 6/29/05 I replied, "Hello, I still have $24.95 in credit from your previous store that I would love to apply towards a purchase from your new store if that's possible." Ms. Lutke replied the same day: "You have received a gift certificate from Jennifer's Boutique. You can use the gift certificate whenever you are shopping at our store within the duration specified. You are entitled to a reduction of $24.95 from the total amount of your purchase at our store when you use this gift certificate...It is easy to use your gift certificate. Just enter the gift certificate ID listed above when adding items to your shopping cart and your discount will be applied automatically."

I ordered an item and received confirmation of this order on 9/9/05. Though I sent e-mails about my order to Ms. Lutke on 9/21/05 and 10/5/05, I never heard from her, nor have received my order.

I've filed a complaint with the Internet Fraud Claims Center for unreceived goods. I sent Ms. Lutke an e-mail, telling her as much, and still have never heard from her.

Meagan
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2005 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jennifer-lutke-of-jennifers-boutique/kalamazoo-michigan/jennifer-lutke-of-jennifers-boutique-ripoff-ignores-cutomers-never-received-merchandise-162965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content