Complaint Review: Jereco Global

• Jereco Global
    3834 Yorkshire Place
    Internet
    United States of America

Jereco Global Liar and thief, intentionally sent wrong item and refused to return or replace, Internet

*Author of original report: Thank you Jereco Global for prompt refund

I ordered pale pink bandanas in bulk from this company.  They knowingly sent me hot pink and refused to return or replace.  I have tried for 3 months to communicate with them,  only voice mail.  They stalled me for 3 weeks saying they were out of town, then told me too much time had passed and I couldn't return the item!  Really?  I am shocked that their are people out there that are blatant liars...Beware of this company...they also sell on Ebay under the name discountedplus2011

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jereco-global/internet/jereco-global-liar-and-thief-intentionally-sent-wrong-item-and-refused-to-return-or-repl-953420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Thank you Jereco Global for prompt refund

AUTHOR: Sylvia - (United States of America)

After filing this report, Jereco Global immediately contacted me and agreed to issue a full refund, which they did.   I appreciate their prompt response.  Thank you ripoff report for being there.